A Drug-Free Option to Treat
Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
PrimaBella™, the only FDA cleared prescription non-invasive medical device intended for treatment of nausea and vomiting due to pregnancy (NVP). PrimaBella is an innovative prescription neuromodulation device worn on the underside of the wrist to reduce nausea and vomiting symptoms during pregnancy.
Safe and Non-Invasive
- PrimaBella is safe for both you and your developing baby1.
- As a FDA cleared device, PrimaBella avoids drug-related side effects and interactions.
- In a clinical study, a majority of women who tried PrimaBella reported an immediate improvement in their nausea and vomiting symptoms1.
- Patients have the control to adjust strength according to severity of NVP symptoms.
- PrimaBella should last the duration of your symptoms and is likely less expensive than drug treatments.
- Your health insurance company may provide reimbursement for a portion or all of your PrimaBella.